Friday, June 13, 2008

Things I Like

Time for a things I like post!

Have you all heard about Spoonflower?

Photobucket

It is a website that will allow you to design and print your own fabric. Isn't that so freakin' cool! As you can see from their logo they are still in beta, which means that you still have to be invited to use the website. Get on the list here. In the mean time you can keep up with them via their blog. I've all ready designed and ordered my first fabric. I can't wait for it to get here!

Check out these darlings.
Photobucket

Aren't they adorable. They are hand knit in the Shetland Islands by Andrea Williamson. Her other things are really great too.

Lastly, I am belatedly joining the yo yo craze. I went looking on etsy for some inspiration. Who knew the simple yo yo could be so versatile.

Photobucket
Frame a few of them and you have instant art.

Photobucket
You can wear them.

Photobucket
In more than one way.

Photobucket
More than two ways, even. (Is this not amazing and a little bit strange at the same time.)

Photobucket
I love this guy.

Photobucket
Seriously! People are so very creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment