Saturday, November 08, 2008

Must Have Boots

I am not a shoe person. I probably have fewer pairs of shoes than most men. I'm good with a pair of tennis shoe, two pairs of crocs (black and brown,) two pair of short dress boot (black and brown,) two pair of dress shoes (black and brown,) and a couple of pairs of flip flops and sandals. Yep, that's it. I know, super boring.

SO. . . now you know how big of a deal it is that I saw a pair of rain boots and HAD TO HAVE THEM. I bought them right then and there. I've never done that before.

So, here they are. . .

Photobucket

Don't you love it! Stockinette stitch printed on the boot. How could I resist? And I love the colors! Added bonus- now my feet won't get wet during mine and Little Sir's walks this winter.

BTW- they came from DSW and are made by On Your Feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment