Friday, November 28, 2008

Randomness

I am still working away on Oblique. No pictures, it looks just the same, just a bit longer.

I am stealth knitting a super fabulous Christmas present. It is currently taking up most of my knitting time.

The Duke and I are looking for alternatives to the traditional Thanksgiving. We have done something different every year for the past six years and we are not satisfied with anything thus far. Any ideas?

We should be approved to adopt by next Monday! YEAH! If you have been wondering where all the pictures of Little Sir are check out the adoption blog.

I am nearly done with another quarter, if I can just make it about 10 more days. Three classes to go. . .

Hopefully I will have a return to interesting blogging in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment