Monday, April 20, 2009

Thank You Thank You Thank You!

Can I say it enough? THANK YOU!

You are all so wonderful! You have dramatically increased the traffic to our adoption blog. Thank you all so much. You are all wonderful people and wonderful friends.

Now let me say thank you with some gifts.

Because so many more non-knitters than knitters added the button, decided not to differentiate when I ran the random number generator, and it selected 2 knitters and 4 non-knitters. So I will add an additional hat or an additional set of magnets.

So, for knitters,
Stacey and Jill (Jill you are a knitter aren't you?)
Stacey send me your first choice, and Jill send me your first and second choices along with your addresses.

yarnnation at gmail dot com

For knitters:
-A Namaste needle binder in retired color camel with cranberry interior.
-100 yds of handspun yarn in the color(s) of your choice
-2 hanks of STR Sock Candy (200 yds each, cotton and elite) in colorway Autumn

Non-knittes
1. Sarah D.
2. Diana W.
3. Lindsay P
. (I know you said you didn't need anything, but I want to say thanks, and you can't argue with the random number generator.)
4. Patrice

All of you send me your addresses, Sarah, send me your top choice, and all the rest of you send me your top 2 choices.

yarnnation at gmail dot com

For non-knitters:
-a cotton chenille knit washcloth with a bar of some yummy soap. (The washcloth is cream colored and oversized- very luxurious!)
-a knit hat in the colors of your choice
-a set of 6 magnets in the colors/theme of your choice

Thank you, thank you, thank you all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment