Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A Peek into Yarnnation

So I was reading Brynne Sutton' s Blog where she talked about cleaning her kitchen, and again you ask what does this have to do with knitting? Oh ye of little faith, it all has to do with knitting. A major problem knitters have, especially very busy moms (like Brynne) and MBA students (like me), is having to chose between knitting and cleaning. Most often I choose knitting, which is really speaking to my knitting addiction, because I am something of neat freak. Occasionally, that inner freak takes over and I go into a manic cleaning phase. I don't just clean, I move couches, I move rugs, I clean baseboards, and I reorganize my yarn stash, thus the yarn inventory-- you see it all relates to knitting. So I thought I would share a little peek into a now very clean Yarnnation.




No comments:

Post a Comment