Monday, January 07, 2008

Photobucket
Hi Everyone!

Photobucket
Um, this is my first crack at blogging, my mommy said I could show off my new blessing sweater and these cool pants that our friend Sonya knit for me.

Photobucket
So, what do you think?

Photobucket
What do you mean you don't like them?

Photobucket
Mama, I'm not so sure about these bloggy people!

Photobucket
HE HE I'm just kidding! I know you all love knitting. My mama told me so. It's my first blogging joke! I am SOOOO funny!

Note from the Duchess: Yes I survived my first class. I have to go do it again on Wed. I hope it won't be as hard. I certainly won't be forgetting my knitting! For those of you who don't know, I am eight long, frustrating classes away from getting my MBA.

Little Sir's sweater is my design, knit on size 6 needles with Sirdar Snuggly. His pants were knit by Sonya (thanks Sonya, we love them!) The pattern is Baby's Denim Drawstring Pants from Last Minute Knitted Gifts, and the yarn is Rowan's Denim.

No comments:

Post a Comment