Monday, January 21, 2008

We've Been Thinking

Here's what I've been thinking about:

Photobucket
A new blanket for Little Sir.

Photobucket
What other fabric than knit socks, hats, and mittens on one side,

Photobucket
and the print of knit stst on the other.

Perfect for a Yarnnation baby.

Other knitterly things going through my head. . .

Photobucket
hmmm. . .

Photobucket
hmmmm. . .

HMMMMMMMMM!

Little Sir has been thinking too. . .

Photobucket
I think I'll be a Greek God when I grow up.

Photobucket
I'm strong, not to mention devastatingly handsome.

Photobucket
Logan will be my faithful attendant. It will work out perfectly!

Photobucket
Yes, yes, I defiantly think I will be a Greek God.

This is what happens when a baby spits up all over himself, leaving him soaking wet, is only about 20 min from bath time, and the closest thing to wrap him up in happens to be a Moby Wrap. Oh yes, a silly mother also helps the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment