Monday, August 04, 2008

Summer Fun

We've been having so much fun this summer.

Photobucket

Little Sir *LOVES* going to the wading pool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We've also been getting to know the city's beautiful parks better.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, the cuteness is enough to kill me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mama, I think I've got this swing thing figured out. . . maybe. . .

Photobucket

Also, here is our sad sad sad garden. (This isn't our backyard, we co-garden with some friends of ours and it is their yard.) Are any other North Westerners experiencing a bad growing year? There just hasn't been enough hot days yet this summer. Last year at this time we had cucumbers coming out our ears and big bushy tomato plants. Sigh. . .

Photobucket

And here's a fun shot of the Duke, as he is often neglected, photo wise, here in Yarnnation.

We are all enjoying a fun and very busy summer.

I've been knitting like mad. I'll let you in on my secret sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment