Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We Have Lift Off!

At long last, I am returning to the online knit world, and delighted to announce the launch of our adoption blog

Might Be Baby Wright

Please take some time to visit and find out how you can help us adopt our next little family member.

With the adoption blog comes the opening of my Etsy store, the proceeds of which will go to our adoption fund and to children's charities.

Pamangkin

In addition to hand knit baby items knit by myself and my family and hand painted onesies, I will be putting my treasure hunting skills to the test and adding vintage and hand made items that I find in second hand, consignment, and thrift stores.

There aren't a lot of items listed right now, but I have a lot more to list. Inventory will increase in the coming days and weeks.

Here is a little taste of some of the treasures I have found in the last few weeks. Most of these things are all ready spoken for, but they will give you an idea of what to expect.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment