Tuesday, June 03, 2008

As Promised

A little knitting, and little spinning, and a little more spinning.

Photobucket
This little bit of knitting that will become a little purse for someone.

Photobucket
It's difficult to see in 2-D but it's a really neat stitch knit from some of my hand spun.

Photobucket
This is the rest of the Optium, Navajo plyed just like the first batch.

Photobucket
There is only one problem. I bought a new flyer. I like the new flyer. It goes faster than my last flyer. I also spun the last batch on my old flyer. I spun this on the new flyer, at the same pace. Um- OVER SPUN! Ah well, it's still lovely. We'll see how it knits up.

Photobucket
A bit more knitting.

Photobucket
Behold! My first hand knit socks from my own hand spun yarn.

Photobucket
Check out those perfectly mismatched stripes.

Photobucket
One more just to let you know how much I like them.

Photobucket
I've also been a good little knitter. I am ready to turn the heel on the second Kaffe Fassett sock.

No comments:

Post a Comment