Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Sister LOVES Me

Today I went to my mailbox and pulled out a package from Vancouver. I wasn't expecting anything from Vancouver, but it was addressed to me, so I ripped it open.

THESE are what was inside! *silly happy noises*



So I spent part of the day wondering WHO my secret admirer was???

Not the Duke, not Sarah. . . .

it's Princess P. who loves me so!

For you knitters out there there is a pattern you can purchase for $5 HERE. Although, I think you would better off just knitting a mitten (with or without the 2010 on it) and then cut a maple leaf from white fleece or felt and embroider it on (you may also want to embroider the Vancouver 2010- if you have an embroidery sewing machine, or know someone who does, this would be easy as pie.)

THANK PRINCESS!
I HEART YOU SO!

No comments:

Post a Comment