Friday, January 23, 2009

Memememememememmmmmmmm

Keiauni has given me blog fodder that my brain can deal with.

Rules:
1) Post Rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 favorite TV shows:
Numb3rs
Medium (waiting for it to start up again)
That 70's show (reruns)
Supernatural (the Duke's favorite)
that's it. . . there just aren't eight items in this particular set.

8 things I did yesterday:
Took Maggie to the vet (ear infection)
Called my doctor to ask them to re-fax my physical report to the adoption agency (who lost it)
Went with Little Sir to pre-school
Took a short nap
Went to the gym
Made Won Tahn soup for dinner
Went to a Pampered Chef party and visited with great friends
Knit and surfed the web

8 things I look forward to:
Our trip to Belize in June
Getting "the" adoption call
Meeting our birth parents and new baby
Graduating
The Resurrection (don't laugh, my body is seriously messed up)
My Mom coming to visit next month
Finishing a sweater I'm working on
Being Skinny again:) (I'm with you on this one Keiauni)

8 favorite restaurants:
Royal Palm (Thai)
5 Spot (Breakfast only)
Saltoro (NW cuisine)
Red Mill (Best Burgers on the planet)
Palisades (NW/ Pacific cuisine)
Subway
The Soup Kitchen (in SLC)
Mehak (Indian)

8 things on my wish list:
A happy little brother
A calm little sister
Jobs for Sonya and Miles
A break for Lucy and Rudy
A day off to spend with my girlfriends
A clean house
A full night of sleep
A massage, a pedicure, and a haircut

8 people I tag:
I'm tagging anyone who is described by any of the eight following adjectives
Happy
Sad
Excited
Nervous
Energetic
Exhausted
Hopeful
Determined

No comments:

Post a Comment