Monday, June 26, 2006

If I were a car. . . Heaven help us.

I am not a car person, but after spending nearly 18 hours on the freeway this weekend, I have at least seen a lot more cars. A lot of this freeway time was logged in California, a truly automobile obsessed culture. The Duke commented that he had never driven down the freeway and seen more BMW and Porsche's than Corollas. So, if I were a car, what would I be? I couldn't tell you myself, but someone tried to figure it out.
So how did they do?
I don't really consider myself competitive, but I suppose I am with myself. I would also never be so audacious as to call myself elite, I hope I don't act that way either. Other than that, flattering. . . I'll take it. The funny thing is that this is my best friend from HS's favorite car. K., what do you think?


I'm a Porsche 911!



You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



No comments:

Post a Comment