Monday, July 30, 2007

Start Spreadin' (and Sharin') the News

OK fellow knitters and travelers.

I am leaving for the Big Apple and the Nation's Capitol in a few days. I need to know which yarn stores I must not miss. (As I will be traveling with muggles there will be limited yarn store time.) Also, after my mad finishing spree I have found myself with a very limited number of WIPs. Any suggestions for some good airplane and train knitting? No sweaters. . . I am holding out. Of course will be taking some socks, but WHAT ELSE?

Last but not least. Princess P. is having a contest to see who can guess
1. W's birth date
2. The hour and min he will choose to arrive
3. His weight and height

She doesn't know what the prizes will be yet, but she owns a darling boutique that includes both knitting and non-knitting goodies, I expect they (there will be three winners) will be very fun. Click on over and give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment