Monday, July 31, 2006

Stitch and Pitch


It was pretty cool!

So Cranky is Good and Purl of a Girl and Knits and Sass
have pretty much covered it all.

I DO want to say I'm sorry to Shanny, Martine, and Jule. I couldn't remeber where my car was and we took the LONG LONG way around to find it. I was very thankful that they were with me though. Walking around SODO, with a dead cell phone, looking for my car by myself probably would have put me over the edge. They were all so gracious. I'm sure they didn't really need a good long walk at 11:00 at night, but the conversation was interesting. THANKS LADIES!!!

Daphne, Betsy, and Shannon naka-hilltop lahat!

2 comments:

  1. It was no big deal at all! I won't say it was a pleasure or anything, because long walks around SoDo could never be described as such, but with good company and no rain, there's not too much to complain about. And I'm so happy you weren't doing that walk by yourself! That would have made me upset.

    ReplyDelete