Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Happy Discovery

Yesterday I had lunch with a group of moms and their babies. There was a little girl there wearing the cutest Dr. Seuss onesie. I asked her mom where it came from and she said she thought it came from Macy's. I was surprised, I didn't know Macy's had a children's department.
Today Little Sir and I went there today to hunt down a little Dr. Seuss gear. We were happily surprised to find two Dr. Seuss onesies- and a great sale going on. (I could only find a picture of one of them.)

Photobucket

We also had another fun discovery. Macy's has a line of baby clothes called Green Dog that I just love. It also happens to be pretty reasonable (especially when Macy's is having a big sale.)

There was a much bigger selection in the store than they have online, but here is a little sampling of the line.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

We picked up a few outfits for "W" and a few for Little Sir. Such fun buying baby clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment