Thursday, March 27, 2008

My little sister is in need of some random happiness. She likes hand made things. She likes toys. A little Etsy will do the trick, I think.

Here are a few Etsy treasures I found for you Princess. I hope they bring a bit of sunshine to your day.

Clicking on the picture will take you to the listing.
Photobucket
Follow that Quail

SleepingForest

I love that it's a quail! So unusual.

Photobucket
Owl with Teal Eyes

trulyoutrageous

Those EYES! So so cute.

Photobucket
bunny friend

mellie

Can't you see this little friend as your baby's constant companion. So sweet.

Photobucket
Max

morninglori

He is my favorite. You should click through and read the story that goes along with him.

Photobucket

Primitive Wooden Blocks ABCs Vintage Photos Personalized

MyFathersHouse4

Who wants plastic blocks when you can have these beautiful blocks?

Photobucket
Children's Natural Wooden Puzzle - Hand Carved

ettamae

This is so beautiful. I love functional art.

Photobucket
Albert the Long-Snouted Sock Dog

doodlebugfinery

I just want to squish him. He reminds me of my real dog (it's a snout thing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment