Friday, March 09, 2007

When It Rain It Pours. . .

Does living in Seattle make that statement more ironic?

I believe that right before a person is about to receive a choice blessing, the powers of hell conspire against that person to try to get them to do something that will really screw things up.

I believe that trials are actually blessings in disguise, given to us as opportunities to change, to grow, to improve.

I believe that we are here to learn and that learning means falling down sometimes. I also believe that we are here to be tested, and that being tested means being put in situations that will test us.

So I will therefore conclude the following:
1. The forthcoming blessing is going to ROCK!
2. I have reached another growing spurt in my life.
3. I may not get an A+, but I'm doing the best I can, and I am proud of that (in a tired sort of way.)

Today I:

-- Stayed up until 5 am working on the last section and the financial forecasts of my business plan. When I finally fell asleep it still wasn't done, and in my opinion, there is nothing worse than pulling an all nighter and not finishing the product.

-- Fought my body all day

-- Was frustrated because I couldn't take care of my sick husband.

-- Was deeply disappointed by someone I thought was my friend

-- Had a person we believe is trying to commit insurance fraud file a claim against our insurance.

-- Was used as someone's personal emotional punching bag

-- Had to let someone down, once again, due to my inability to say no.

-- Ate something that disagreed with my stomach

-- Picked up my dog's bedding that he had, only moment's before, peed on.

-- Had an emotional breakdown.

It was a sucky day. . . but like all rainstorms, this one too will soon be over, and there is a bright and beautiful silver lining.

This is Logan looking over three copies of my FINISHED business plan. (He is a fierce editor, by the way, tearing up things he doesn't like!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It is a very dense 37 page, single spaced, document that I am extremely proud of.

It has a table of contents

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It has charts and graphs

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


It has financial analysis

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

AND IT'S DONE and with a whole 20 min. to spare- who could ask for anything more?

No comments:

Post a Comment