Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Royally Spoiled

The alien may not have officially been "styled" yet, but he is now riding around in serious style. His royal coach was delivered yesterday and he is very excited about it.
Now the alien can hear, and supposedly he can even make noise, but seeing as you and I can't hear him, Princess P. sent a proxy for him so that he could still show you his new coach.
This is Trip-Trap - Trap for short. He arrived with a message for the alien from his cousin "W". It said "My dad is cooler than your dad." The alien promptly erased it. He hasn't met his uncle Prince Bertram the Bad yet, but he's a smart little guy and isn't buying that anyone with the title "Bad" is better than his Daddy Duke.
So, here is Trap, standing in for the alien, to show off his new coach in a series of short clips.
Please keep in mind that I am no cinematographer, nor to I even have a video camera, just my simple digital with highly limited video capability.



"Check out my new ride!"





"I'm the coolest fetus ever!"







"Suh-weeet!"

__________________

The royal coach is a Hyundai Veracruz. If you've never heard of it, you're not alone, my insurance agent didn't even have it in her database yet. It was just released in June. You can get a better look at it here or read the buzz about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment