Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Random Tagging

I've been tagged for a 7 random things tag by Prariegirl.


Here are the rules


List 7 random things about yourself on your blog.

Tag 7 others.

Leave a comment on their blog to direct them to your site to get the rules.


So, as my knitting content is not yet ready to share, and I am a generally willing victim, I will oblige.


1. I speak Tagalog (Filipino.) One of my favorite words in Tagalog is "Ahas." It means snake. I don't like snakes terribly well, and I don't really feel attatched to the English word, but I have a very random attachment to this word, just saying it makes me happy! Ahas, Ahas, Ahas!!!

2. I find the show SCRUBS ridiculously, out of control, insanly funny. I wish that real life was more like that.

3. I am obsessed with maps. Any map will keep me entertained for a good period of time. I have a US road atlas and a Seattle area Thomas Guide in my car that entertain me to no end while the Duke and I are traveling.

4. The Duke and I own dozens of clocks, one of them is even a very very large atomic clock. You would think this would mean that we are obsessed with being on time, but actually that would be an inaccurate assumption. Clocks,to us, are more like interesting looking art.

5. I don't like to drink out of a glass, I prefer a plastic cup. It's not like I won't drink out of a glass, I do at resturaunts, and even at my own house when there is company or if there aren't any clean cups, but the preference is strong enough that my husband knows about it and will always bring me a drink in a plastic cup.

6. I eat jelly beans through my nose. (I don't really, but this was what the Duke suggested when I asked him to help me think of intersting random facts about me, and I wanted to validate him.)

7. I can't think of another one, so I'll share one about the Duke. He wants me (like has begged and threatened) to have a sign at his funeral that reads "The End is Here." Shall we take bets on if that will happen or not? I suppose that would have to include my personal beliefs on the potential for retribution from the grave. I'm just going to die first, then I won't have to worry about it.

Now here are your tags

my mom, The Yarn Queen
my sister, Princess P.
Sonya- who I thought wasn't blogging at alll, but then realized I had somehow deleted her rss feed from my bloglines. Isn't that awful. So sorry Sonya, I'm blaming it on pregnancy brain.
Heather
Sarah
Ruby's Daughter
Merry Purl






No comments:

Post a Comment