Monday, October 16, 2006

Some Things I Find Entertaining at 2:27 am

First off, let me tell you that the fact that I need to be entertained at 2:27 am in very, very irritating.

So, I want to say thanks to a few sites that keep me from going insane at 2:27 am.

Thinkin' Lincoln
My friend (and also husband of Tzarina,) Miles Grover, writes a web comic that I find more and more amusing the longer I read it.

Post Secret
It is no secret that I love history (as in love it enough to have a BA in it.) I am especially fond of public history and along with that, public art. This is a strange and interesting sort of combination of the two of those things.

A Dress A Day
Erin, the author, and seamstress extraordinair continually inspires and enchants.

Any other suggestions to keep me from screwing up my knitting late at night?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:09 PM

    I think you may be losing it dear..., but since no one will talk to me i guess you are on your own.

    ReplyDelete