Thursday, October 12, 2006

Supper Long Post (I'm bored)


So I am starting to feel better, my nest is getting a little more reasonable, and I've expanded my entertainment options. Boredom is a very serious symptom of what ever it is that I have.




I am able to knit again, as of this afternoon, and the second sock is progressing.

Here are a few things that have made me feel better during my recoup time.

Oatmeal w/ brown sugar, cinnamon, and rice milk
Satin PJ's


And this. . . get a load of this FUR- they say laughter is the best medicine, so Logan must be the best doctor in the house. Besides who couldn't love this little cuddle bug.

Here are a few more samples of what boredom will drive a creative spirit too when she can't knit. Kim asked how I was doing them. The first four were just done in MS Paint. The three below were done in Photoshop Elements with nothing more than my laptop- not even a mouse.

One last note: I have started another blog called Amusingly Mormon Musings. I wanted a place to write about funny things that happen to me and situations I find myself in because of my religion, as well as address misconceptions I run across, but not here. We must maintain separation of religion and stitches.
So if you are interested, click on over, I'll be fielding questions, go ahead, you know you want to ask. . .




No comments:

Post a Comment